Learn about this trendy and vibrant downtown area! Eat, drink, and explore Tucson.
Many Restaurants as Seen on the Food Network!
Join us through an informative tour through the University’s Main Gate Square and our historic 4th Avenue district on this delicious food tour of Tucson. Visit restaurants featured on various Food Network shows and see what all the hype is about as we treat you to quality food samples. Learn about how Tucson became the first city in the United States to be recognized as a UNESCO World City of Gastronomy.
Food Tour of Tucson Highlights Include:
- Insider’s look at 5 locally owned restaurants
- Entertaining stories of Main Gate Square and 4th Ave’s rich history and culture
- Visit restaurants featured on Food Network
- Learn how Tucson became the first city in the US to be recognized as a UNESCO World City of Gastronomy.
- All tastings (enough for lunch), water, and a personal guide.
Location: Exact meeting spot will be emailed to you upon reservation confirmation
What to Bring: Please wear comfortable shoes and sunscreen
Note: Tours with less than four people will be rescheduled or refunded.