Enjoy entertaining stories about Main Gate Square & 4th Ave’s rich history & culture and savor samples from eclectic restaurants.
Come Taste What Downtown Tucson Has to Offer!
Eat, drink, and explore Downtown Tucson and our cuisine, culture, and history. On this food tour, you visit a restaurant that used to be a taxi cab hub, another that was funeral parlor, and the longest continuously ran family-owned Mexican restaurant in the United States. Your local guide points out architectural highlights, cultural sites, and great local shops along the way. This is a great way to learn about this trendy and vibrant downtown area and experience the best food samples in Tucson.
Tucson Food Tour Highlights Include:
- Insider’s look at 6 local Tucson vendors
- Entertaining stories of Downtown Tucson’s historic sites and culture
- Visit a restaurant that used to be a taxi cab hub, another that was funeral parlor, and the longest continuously run family-owned Mexican restaurant in the US.
- Learn about how Tucson became the first city in the United States to be recognized as a UNESCO World City of Gastronomy
- Water and all food samples (enough for lunch)
Location: Exact meeting spot will be emailed to you upon reservation confirmation
What to Bring: Comfortable shoes and sunscreen
Note: Tours with less than four people will be rescheduled or refunded.