Enjoy entertaining stories about Main Gate Square & 4th Ave’s rich history & culture and savor samples from eclectic restaurants.
- From :
- $ 59
Come Taste What Downtown Tucson Has to Offer!
Eat, drink, and explore Downtown Tucson and our cuisine, culture, and history. On this food tour, you visit a restaurant that used to be a taxi cab hub, another that was funeral parlor, and the longest continuously ran family-owned Mexican restaurant in the United States. Your local guide points out architectural highlights, cultural sites, and great local shops along the way. This is a great way to learn about this trendy and vibrant downtown area and experience the best food samples in Tucson.
Tucson Food Tour Highlights Include:
- Insider’s look at 6 local Tucson vendors
- Entertaining stories of Downtown Tucson’s historic sites and culture
- Visit a restaurant that used to be a taxi cab hub, another that was funeral parlor, and the longest continuously run family-owned Mexican restaurant in the US.
- Learn about how Tucson became the first city in the United States to be recognized as a UNESCO World City of Gastronomy
- Water and all food samples (enough for lunch)
Location: Exact meeting spot will be emailed to you upon reservation confirmation
What to Bring: Comfortable shoes and sunscreen
Note: Tours with less than four people will be rescheduled or refunded.